INTRODUCING FAMILY CHOICE
TUMBLING SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Your family now controls the POWER of which team your athlete is going to be placed on. Based on your athletes tumbling skill level, some additional requirements may be needed to participate on a specific level / age team. Families may CHOOSE to drop down a level where they meet all the HIGH or ELITE level (5 STAR SKILL RATING) to not have any additional requirements for the season... Once you have determined which level team best fits your athletes skills, family budget, and time constraints, you simply sign-up for the 2021/2022 season.
BUILDING SKILLS (NEW in 2021/2022)
- All athletes will be required to have building skills at the level they are placed on by their tumbling skills. Each athlete must BASE, BACK, or FLY at their level. Front spotting is NOT considered a building skill position.
- Athletes not meeting the building requirements for their level will have the following options - FAMILY CHOICE
- Crossover to a lower level team for the season to learn building skills and building skill positions (2 TEAMS)
- Move to a lower level team for the season to learn building skills and building skill positions (1 TEAM)
- PLEASE NOTE
- Some athletes that posses exceptional building skills may be invited to be on a higher level team than their tumbling skills qualify for. If the athlete accepts the higher team level position, he or she will be held to the same family choice options / requirements than had they made that team outright
POWER+ TEAMS (NEW in 2021/2022)
- POWER will test out a new pilot program in 2021/2022. This new program will INCLUDE a MANDATORY TEAM TUMBLING night specific for that team. Families of athletes on a POWER+ team will have (2) different FAMILY CHOICE OPTIONS
- Participate in the Tumbling Academy for the year and have the Mandatory Team Tumbling INCLUDED in their current tumbling academy pricing (NO EXTRA CHARGE)
- Participate in the Tumbling Academy LITE program (NEW OPTION)
- Tumbling Academy LITE pricing is $50 per month and ONLY includes the mandatory team tumbling practice.
- PLEASE NOTE - During the MANDATORY Team Tumbling Practice
- Athletes will ONLY work on individual and team skills for their LEVEL team.
- We will not be working any out of level skills during our MANDATORY TEAM TUMBLING practice
NON-TUMBLING TEAM (NEW IN 2021/2022)
- POWER has created a NEW team type - NON TUMBLING.
- Participants on this team only need be able to jump, keep pace with team, and stunt / toss...
ATHLETE DOES NOT HAVE @ 5 STAR RATING
- ATHLETE DOES NOT HAVE THE SKILL
CLICK YOUR LEVEL
- CLOVIS - MINI NOVICE
- ROCKLIN - YOUTH NOVICE
- CLOVIS - JR NOVICE
- ROCKLIN - JR 1
- CLOVIS - YOUTH 1
- ROCKLIN - JR 2
- COVIS - JR 2
- ROCKLIN SR 3
- (D.O.B. - 6/1/2002 - 2009)
LEVEL 3 (POWER+)
- ROCKLIN - SR 4 NON-Tumbling
- (D.O.B. - 6/1/2002 - 2011)
- THERE ARE NO TUMBLING REQUIREMENTS
- SKILLS SHOWN FOR LEVEL 4 ARE FOR BASE SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR SR 5
LEVEL 5 (POWER+)
- ROCKLIN - SR 5 (POWER+)
- (D.O.B. - 6/1/2002 - 2009)
CONSIDER A LOWER LEVEL
- IF THE ATHLETE IS IN SCHOOL CHEER
- IF THE ATHLETE IS IN SCHOOL SPORTS
- IF YOUR FAMILY LIKES TO TRAVEL FOR VACATIONS MORE THAN THE AVERAGE FAMILY